HOW IT WORKS
We have a $1M (USD) minimum funding request requirement. (separate email per project)
Please help us to help you. In order for us to submit a project to underwriting to get an initial response of interest, we are now required to have the following.
This is the Required next step
REQUIRED: in writing your Executive Overview/Summary (please see below):
PLEASE USE THIS EXACT FORMAT BELOW (RED ITEMS ARE CRITICAL)
ALL documents should be submitted in WORD, EXCEL, PDF, PUB, JPEG or like documents. NO link/Cloud file formats please.
- Be concise. Executive Overview/Summary; should not exceed 5-10 pages. (expressed in English and in U.S. Dollars)
- How much cash money has the Client already invested or has available to be invested in this project?
- Include the clear purpose for the Use of Funds.
- Clearly state the length of time from funding that it will take until the company will reach stabilized positive cash flow.
- Provide a 10-year projected financial proforma – totals only (just Sales, Expenses. Net Operating Income) IN EXCEL FORMAT
Our overall methodology is designed to help secure the right Contact source for your specific project
SEE EXAMPLE BELOW
• This example is a good one – but you can decide how much you put in.
• If you have anything confidential, you can still describe the overall market and opportunity you are offering.
• You don’t have to put exact financial, or management information if you’d rather not reveal them yet.
• Remember that Investors will respond more to those with better descriptions.
• Only Investors will see this, not other Entrepreneurs.
Executive Summary Example
The Pets Day Care Centre
The Pets Day Care Centre (PD DC) has been registered as a limited company in the UK. It will provide a pet day care service for busy working animal owners, as well as tagging services using our own patented tagging system that allows quick and painless insertion of our tracking chip module under the surface of the animal´s skin.
We have already started to provide this service and customer reaction has been excellent, with many of the local pet stores recommending the service to their own customers.
It has been running now for 3 months and turnover is increasing by 50% a month. We are looking to expand rapidly and seek both additional expertise and investment.
The timing is right for expanding this new venture. Animals are playing a larger role in our lives, and working people are choosing to provide them with a good life. Loving families with active pets and an active conscience are in search of better lives for their pets and peace of mind for themselves. The number of households in the UK with pets is in excess of 7 million and the spend on pet care products has reached over 500 million per year (Government census 2007).
The Pet Day Care market is new, but given that in half of the households owning pets, the responsible adults are in full-time employment, the projected target population of 3 million customers is reasonable.
In addition to pet day care (whilst owners are at work or away from home) and the patented tagging service, we will include overnight care, in-home care, wash your own, pet grooming, animal behaviour help, pet portraits, gift and pet specialty products, 24 hour service, and special requests, all at one facility.
The full-service animal day care facility will be dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, quality pet care, and furnishing a fun, clean, enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price.
We have established a brand concept and the business could be expanded through opening multiple sites ourselves, or by creating franchise opportunities.
All directors have many years of experience in service industries and one has a veterinary background. The MD has successfully run a similar business in animal service provision previously. Full biographies are available upon request.
Although not yet producing profits, because we are ploughing back revenues into the company, the expectation is that by the end of this year most equipment will be bought and profits will begin. However we believe there is a much larger market than we are able to address at present and so seek marketing and investment help to grab a leadership position. Exact financial to-date are available.
To achieve our objectives, The Pets Day Care Centre is seeking £200,000 either as a loan to be paid back with agreed interest, from the cash flow of the business within five years, or raised by equity sale (25%). A combination of this is possible and can be subject to negotiation.